Evaluation of current platform includes:
- SEO Performance based on your goals, are you using the right content and keywords?
- Load performance times, how responsive is your design? Customers want performance, if your site is slow to load odds are they are moving on.
- Current placement across search engines, how do you stack up against the competition?
- Customer Journey, how long are visitors on your platform and average page views?
- We will use our user journey and heat mapping tools to show you EXACTLY what your users are doing on your platform.
- Conversion Rates - How many visitors are you losing on a daily basis due to content that was not properly presented, was not useful or overwhelmed your visitors?
- What your customers want vs. what you want as a company, find the balance. You must understand this balance to build a successful platform strategy.
UX Design Content
Most companies make the common mistake of designing and building their applications, platforms, and other interfaces based on stakeholder input not user behavior and experience. It is absolutely imperative to the success of your project that the user experience be used as the foundation for the design of these interfaces or they will likely fail.
We will ensure that the design and flow of your user experience is a success based on the research that we have gathered and will test to ensure that customer engagement, satisfaction, and most importantly conversions are meeting your goals.
Put these out to the side like you did with the arrows from the other design and maybe use a favicon for each one.
- User Research
- Content Placement
- Responsive Design
- UX Audits
- Customer Journey Audits